Grace House provides a sober and safe living environment in Lancaster and Berks counties for women who are in recovery from the disease of addiction. We help facilitate success in sobriety for motivated women. We seek women who have the sincere desire to remain in a supportive recovering community as they practice and develop their sober lifestyle. We support continued growth as our residents work towards full independent living.
- Demonstrate love and compassion while also providing clear structure and support.
- Be good neighbors-clean, quiet, and respectful.
- Re-establish and/or develop life skills.
- Strive to put spiritual principles to work in our lives.
- To focus on our residents and provide them the support and guidance they need to succeed.
- To provide our residents with a comfortable, safe environment they will appreciate and enjoy calling home though their journey in recovery.
- To monitor our effectiveness and to continue to evolve for the better.